Washable and reusable cotton mask
This washable mask will be send for free
with any order (minimun 15 euros). We are happy to provide a barrier item comfortable, safe and yet stylish to our customer. Please keep in mind that the use of this sitem won’t exempt you for other barrier gestures.
- Remember that social (or physical) distancing, washing your hands, and staying home if you are sick are the best ways to help slow the spread of coronavirus.Wearing and using homemade cloth face mask covers is another way you members can help support our health. As we work together as a community, we can help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Please see the instruction on the picture
Composition and care
- Front fabric: 100% cotton
- Back fabric: 100% cotton
- Wash the mask at 60°C in your usual washing machine, for at least 30 minutes. Otherwise, wash it thoroughly by hand in hot water. Use your normal clothes washing liquid or soap
- It is recommended that you wash masks on their own cycle, and do not add them to a larger clothes or wash load
- Dry the washed mask with a hair dryer or a clothes dryer within two hours of it being washed
- If the mask becomes damaged, ripped, or gets a hole in it, throw it away and use a new mask
- You do not need to “disinfect” or clean your washing machine after each use, unless you have accidentally washed the mask on a temperature lower than 60°C. If this happens, you can rinse your washing machine with bleach, and run an empty cycle at 60-95°C before continuing
- If you are not able to wash your mask at all, you are advised to place it in a sealed box – which has been washed with bleach – for one week before taking it out to reuse it
UK 6, UK 8, UK 10, UK 12, UK 14, UK 16